Associate/Senior Associate, Investor Relations
Reports to: Director of Investor Relations (Business Development)
Wafra is a global alternative investment manager with over $30 billion of assets under management across a range of alternative assets, including alternative and traditional real estate, strategic partnerships, and real assets. Behind these strategies are talented professionals, principally in New York and other financial centers, who bring expertise and experience to deliver strategic, reward-focused solutions. At Wafra, we look at the long-term, with our clients, our partners, and our employees.
Wafra pursues excellence in all areas of its operations and activities; and the Business Development team is no exception. Business Development is charged with capital formation and ongoing relationship management and the Investor Relations (“IR”) function supports all aspects of the team’s fundraising activities, client service efforts and public relations strategy. The IR Senior Associate will be tasked with communicating Wafra’s investment strategies to existing partners, prospective investors, and the public. The ideal candidate will develop an understanding of Wafra’s products and over time, take ownership of marketing collateral and investor deliverables.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and maintain marketing materials, including strategy overviews, fund pitch books and fact sheets, across a range of investment products
- Draft and project manage investor diligence requests, including DDQs (due diligence questionnaires), RFPs (request for proposals) and RFIs (request for information) and ad hoc questions, ensuring timely, accurate and appropriate responses
- Maintain multiple fund data rooms and facilitate fund reporting deliverables and other investor touch points
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the firm’s products with an ability to communicate complex investment updates in a clear and concise manner
- Work closely and collaboratively across various Wafra teams and execute cross-functional projects and ad hoc requests as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-5 years’ investor relations experience with a private equity firm, hedge fund, investment bank or other asset manager
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and sense of accountability
- Highly organized, diligent, and meticulously detail-oriented
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Intellectually curious with outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to work both independently as well as collaboratively
- Experience with Intralinks, Qvidian and DealCloud are a plus
A good faith estimate of the Base Salary Range is: $125,000-$145,000 with the possibility for a discretionary bonus.
All duties and responsibilities of this role are expected to be conducted on-site at the Company offices.
Please send your resume to [email protected] with the subject line “Associate/Senior Associate, Investor Relations”