Reports to: Vice President
Wafra is seeking a highly motivated, experienced associate that would be responsible for providing support to the Sustainable Investment Group’s Vice President and senior associate on Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG)-specific projects and engagements.
The Sustainable Investment Associate will provide support in the administration of the organization’s sustainability strategy, policy and management system consistent with Wafra culture and principles.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Aid in the deployment Wafra’s Sustainability policy across our extensive private equity portfolio companies – deliver both tangible and intangible results in a cost-effective way.
- Assist the team in creating presentations and research analyses for Wafra’s portfolio company’s sustainability lead and C-suite leaders to communicate approaches to reduce ESG risk and optimize opportunities
- Help support leadership required to maintain a cohesive, adaptable program with Wafra’s participating portfolio companies.
- Communicate Wafra’s sustainability program to internal stake holders, portfolio companies and external stakeholders – educate and win support from these various constituencies.
- Offer research and recommendations on data management capability/tools to ensure that performance improvement data is captured, collected, and analyzed to track progress, metrics and efficiencies and to drive the vision of the program.
- Prepare presentations and educational material surrounding ESG adoption and implementation
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years’ experience with an investment bank or manager
- Previous experience working with alternative investments with a focus on ESG a plus
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to independently execute projects
- Knowledgeable in research and analysis skills
- Capable of handling multiple tasks at a time
- Strong computer skills – proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required
- Strong problem assessment and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Must be flexible, adaptable, and intellectually curious
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter (both required) to ESGrecruiting@wafra.com with the subject “Associate-ESG”.
Wafra Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.Apply for a job