Position: Associate/Senior Associate – Product Development
Reports to: Head of Product – Business Development
Wafra Inc. is a leading global investment firm currently managing approximately $33 billion in assets and commitments across a variety of asset strategies. Behind our investment strategies are talented professionals, principally in New York and other financial centers, who bring expertise and experience to deliver strategic, reward-focused solutions. Wafra seeks to provide long-term investment return solutions that span not just years, but generations.
Wafra pursues excellence in all areas of its operations and activities; and the Business Development team is no exception. Business Development is charged with capital formation and ongoing relationship management. In this role, responsibilities will entail supporting firmwide Business Development and Product Development efforts. This is a fantastic opportunity for the ideal candidate to expand their experience in and knowledge of business development and product development for private alternative investment strategies with an established firm.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the firm’s products and be able to communicate complex investment updates to the Business Development team in a clear and concise manner
- Assist with the creation of marketing materials across a range of investment products, most notably strategic partnerships, alternative real estate, and real assets
- Draft and manage updates to talking points for each investment strategy to assist relationship managers as they meet with potential prospects
- Partner with product specialists as they pitch strategies by assisting with follow-ups and incorporating lessons learned into future processes
- Serve as a liaison between Business Development and the investment teams across multiple strategies
- Develop strong working relationships across additional Wafra teams including Operations, Legal, and Compliance
- Work on cross functional projects and ad hoc requests
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 — 4 years of experience, preferably with a private alternatives manager
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and sense of accountability
- Highly organized, diligent, and meticulously detail-oriented
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Ability to confidently engage with senior leadership
A good faith estimate of the Base Salary Range is: $100,000-$125,000 with the possibility for a discretionary bonus.
All duties and responsibilities of this role are expected to be conducted on-site at the Company offices.
Please send your resume to [email protected] with the subject line “Associate/Senior Associate – Product Development.”
This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.Apply for a job