Position: Associate/Senior Associate, GP Accounting / Data Automation
Reports to: Vice President/ Managing Director
This role will support and at times be responsible for a diverse set of responsibilities including accounting, financial reporting, carried interest tracking and processing for the General Partner entities and members, as well as data aggregation and reporting initiatives and special projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support General Partner accounting and quarterly financial reporting including the preparation of quarterly financial reporting and investor statements, and managing carried interest member allocation calculations and distributions
- Understand distribution waterfall, GP clawback, and various performance metrics such as IRR, MOIC, TVPI, DPI etc.
- Work closely with legal and tax professionals in preparing allocation schedules, tax distribution related to carried interest
- Support data aggregation and reporting such as AUM and other upcoming data initiatives such as Data Warehouse
- Drive various process improvement and automation project across Operations such as capital call notice tracking, quarterly investor report upgrade etc.
- Assist with project management on new project and initiative such as ILPA implementation, DDQ tracking, Admin onboarding etc.
- 2-5 years of experience in finance or public accounting
- BS/MS degree in Accounting or Finance
- Strong excel skill, experience with VBA/macro preferred
- Good communication skills
- Great attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to set own priorities and multi-task
- Ability to work well in team environment
- Knowledge of private equity industry preferred
- CPA/CFA preferred
To apply, please send your resume to OperationsRecruiting@wafra.com with the subject, “Associate/Senior Associate—GP Accounting / Data Automation.”Apply for a job