Position: Business Systems Analyst, Operations
Reports to: Vice President
Wafra Inc. (“Wafra” or the “Firm”) is a leading global investment firm currently managing approximately $27 billion in assets and commitments across a variety of asset strategies. Behind our investment strategies are talented professionals, principally in New York and other financial centers, who bring expertise and experience to deliver strategic, reward-focused solutions. Wafra seeks to provide long-term investment return solutions that span not just years, but generations.
Wafra pursues excellence in all areas of its operations and activities; the Wafra Operations Department (“Operations”) is no exception. The Operations team is currently comprised of thirty-six seasoned CPAs, CFAs and Finance professionals with significant prior experience that includes leading financial institutions and Big Four accounting firms who collectively make up a diverse and dynamic team. The Operations team provides services to the firm’s investors and investment teams including Fund Accounting and Financial Reporting, Investment Valuation, Investor Services, Middle Office, and Trade Processing, Settlement and Reconciliation.
The Business System Analyst will be involved with the implementation and support of Blackrock eFront software systems and other technology related initiatives.
In this role the candidate would collaborate with other teams at Wafra to analyze business needs, identify process & functionality gaps and implement solutions to address all the above.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct detailed business analysis of the functional and operational needs and requirements of the firm’s businesses
- Participate in solution design
- Work with other team members on solution implementation projects, usually taking on the lead role
- Provide administration of eFront systems and provide support to business users
- Significant familiarity with private equity and other alternative assets, fund structures, and overall business operations
- 5+ years of prior business analysis and software implementation experience
- Prior experience implementing and configuring eFront systems is strongly preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- B.A./B.S. Degree required
Please send your resume to [email protected] with the subject line “Business Systems Analyst”.
This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Wafra Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.Apply for a job