Position: Private Equity, Analyst/Associate, Alternative Investments Division (“AID”)
Wafra is a global alternative investment manager with over $30 billion of assets under management across a range of strategies, including real assets, alternative and traditional real estate, and strategic partnerships. Behind these strategies are talented professionals, principally in New York. At Wafra, we look to the long-term, with our clients, our partners, and our employees.
The Private Equity Analyst/Associate is a generalist role. The Alternative Investments Division (“AID”) manages approximately $17 billion and invests across real assets, alternative real estate, financial services private equity, and absolute return strategies.
Analysts and Associates play a significant role in the investment underwriting process and work directly with senior members of the team across the platform. This is a career-track opportunity with no MBA required for advancement and a strong career trajectory.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate the merits and risks of investment opportunities
- Prepare detailed financial models and analyses to support investment structuring and decision making
- Author investment memoranda and personally present opportunities to the investment committee
- Perform industry and opportunity-specific underwriting
- Support structuring, negotiation of terms, and definitive documentation across a wide range of transaction formats
- 2-4 years of work experience at top-tier private equity or investment banking firm(s)
- Superior academic achievement at a leading undergraduate university
- Outstanding communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Intellectual flexibility and desire to invest across multiple asset classes and industries within alternative asset management
A good faith estimate of the Base Salary Range is: $110,000-$145,000 with the possibility for a discretionary bonus.
All duties and responsibilities of this role are expected to be conducted on-site at the Company offices.
Please send your resume to [email protected] with the subject line “Analyst/Associate, Private Equity”
This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.Apply for a job