Position: Senior Associate, Corporate Services
Wafra Financial & Management Services Ltd. (“Wafra Bermuda”) provides a wide range of services to its clients and affiliated group of entities, including accounting for a corporate holding company and non-US subsidiaries, corporate services, risk management and other administrative services. Wafra Bermuda is licensed to conduct Corporate Service Provider Business by the Bermuda Monetary Authority and is an affiliate of Wafra Inc., a leading global investment firm currently managing approximately $28 billion in assets and commitments across a variety of asset strategies.
Wafra Bermuda is currently seeking a corporate administrator to fulfill the position of Senior Associate, Corporate Services. The position is a member of the Corporate Services team which is responsible for carrying out a full range of corporate administrative, governance and fiduciary tasks while also executing all services provided by the team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide corporate administrative support to a portfolio of companies and partnerships formed primarily in Bermuda and Cayman including ensuring corporate records of each entity are current, regulatory filings are made and the entity is compliant
- Execute all functions performed by the Corporate Services team, including but not limited to regulatory filings and statutory reporting, formations, reorganizations, liquidations, opening bank and broker accounts
- Compiling and responding to AML/KYC due diligence requests
- Maintenance of corporate records and database
- Liaising with clients and clients’ in-house and/or external legal counsel to ensure actions taken by companies are properly documented
- Assist with day-to-day administration of Corporate Services team ensuring tasks assigned to team are completed in a timely manner and deadlines met
- Exercise impeccable professional decorum with clients and co-workers either in person, by email or telephone
- A strong educational background is required, preferably a university degree in a relevant discipline from an accredited institution and/or corporate secretarial qualification (GradICSA/ACIS)
- 5 to 8 years corporate administration experience with hedge and/or private equity funds and the offshore markets
- Solid understanding of the Companies Act, Investment Funds Act and statutory regulations relating to the administration of companies in Bermuda, particularly as they relate to hedge funds
- A willingness to contribute ideas and assistance to other members of the management team in an evolving team structure
- Must be highly motivated and willing to learn, with a flexible attitude towards adopting additional responsibilities
- Blueprint and Board Intelligence experience would be an asset
- Demonstrable proficiency with computers, especially the MS Suite of software applications
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding business environment, which will at times require overtime, including weekends
Please send your resume to [email protected] with the subject line “Senior Associate”
This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Wafra Bermuda and Wafra Inc. are equal opportunity employers.
Apply for a job