Position: Senior Associate, Corporate Services
Wafra Financial & Management Services Ltd. (“Wafra Bermuda”) provides a wide range of services to its clients and affiliated group of entities, including accounting for a corporate holding company and non-US subsidiaries, corporate services, risk management and other administrative services. Wafra Bermuda is licensed to conduct Corporate Service Provider Business by the Bermuda Monetary Authority and is an affiliate of Wafra Inc., a leading global investment firm currently managing approximately $28 billion in assets and commitments across a variety of asset strategies.
Wafra Bermuda is currently seeking a corporate administrator to fulfill the position of Senior Associate, Corporate Services. The position is a member of the Corporate Services team which is responsible for carrying out a full range of corporate administrative, governance and fiduciary tasks while also executing all services provided by the team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide corporate administrative support to a portfolio of companies and partnerships formed primarily in Bermuda and Cayman including ensuring corporate records of each entity are current, regulatory filings are made and the entity is compliant
- Execute all functions performed by the Corporate Services team, including but not limited to regulatory filings and statutory reporting, formations, reorganizations, liquidations, opening bank and broker accounts
- Compiling and responding to AML/KYC due diligence requests
- Maintenance of corporate records and database
- Liaising with clients and clients’ in-house and/or external legal counsel to ensure actions taken by companies are properly documented
- Assist with day-to-day administration of Corporate Services team ensuring tasks assigned to team are completed in a timely manner and deadlines met
- Exercise impeccable professional decorum with clients and co-workers either in person, by email or telephone
- A strong educational background is required, preferably a university degree in a relevant discipline from an accredited institution and/or corporate secretarial qualification (GradICSA/ACIS)
- 5 to 8 years corporate administration experience with hedge and/or private equity funds and the offshore markets
- Solid understanding of the Companies Act, Investment Funds Act and statutory regulations relating to the administration of companies in Bermuda, particularly as they relate to hedge funds
- A willingness to contribute ideas and assistance to other members of the management team in an evolving team structure
- Must be highly motivated and willing to learn, with a flexible attitude towards adopting additional responsibilities
- Blueprint and Board Intelligence experience would be an asset
- Demonstrable proficiency with computers, especially the MS Suite of software applications
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding business environment, which will at times require overtime, including weekends
Please send your resume to [email protected] with the subject line “Senior Associate”.
This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Wafra Bermuda and Wafra Inc. are equal opportunity employers.
Wafra and its subsidiaries (the “Company”) require that new hires be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus, except those individuals who qualify for a medical or a religious accommodation under applicable law. All duties and responsibilities of this role are expected to be conducted on-site at the Company offices.
Apply for a job