Position: Vice President (Austin Office)
Reports to: Vice President
The Vice President will review quarterly and annual fund NAV packages and financial statements provided by administrator. They will need to analyze financial data, perform various reconciliations and prepare support for fund’s activities. Solid understanding of PE fund structures and investments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review monthly and quarterly NAV packages and verify investment positions and accuracy of transactions.
- Prepare various reconciliations related to fund investments activity, investors reporting, fund performance and expense analysis.
- Review and validate management fees and waterfall calculations to ensure their accuracy and compliance with fund governing document.
- Assist in detailed review of quarterly and annual fund financial statements, footnotes, and supplemental financial reporting for the funds.
- Preparation of investor requests and audit inquiries.
- Ad-hoc projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 5-10 years of accounting experience including 5 years of Private Equity Fund accounting experience. BS/MS degree in Accounting or Finance
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Ability to work well in team environment
- CPA preferred
- Accounting experience in minority ownership stakes in alternative asset management companies (“GP Stakes”) is preferred
To apply, please send your resume to OperationsRecruiting@wafra.com with the subject “Vice President-Accounting”.Apply for a job