Position: Vice President, Corporate Finance
Reports to: Deputy Chief Financial Officer
Wafra Inc. is a leading global investment firm currently managing over $30 billion in assets and commitments across a variety of asset strategies. Behind our investment strategies are talented professionals, principally in New York and other financial centers, who bring expertise and experience to deliver strategic, reward-focused solutions. Wafra seeks to provide long-term investment return solutions that span not just years, but generations.
Wafra pursues excellence in all areas of its operations and activities; the Wafra Corporate Finance Department is no exception. The Corporate Finance Department is responsible for financial planning and analysis, capital markets and financing alternatives, liquidity management and evaluating strategic opportunities including acquisitions and dispositions.
The ideal candidate will support the Deputy Chief Financial Officer on all finance and financial planning and analysis functions, including analyzing monthly and quarterly results, coordinating forecasting and budgeting across departments including multi-year planning. Day-to-day responsibilities include updating financial models, including underlying fund models, and preparing financial presentations. The candidate will also provide support on strategic projects including acquisitions, dispositions and financings.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain corporate model and fund models used for budgeting and strategic analysis, including acquisitions and leverage/dividend policy
- Prepare and update presentations and financial analyses for management and quarterly board meetings
- Work with Deputy CFO to monitor Key Performance Indicators for near-term and long-term financial objectives
- Identify and track metrics from alternative asset manager peer set
- Run analyses and sensitivities on the long-term impact of new products or strategies
- Assist with corporate acquisitions and divestitures
- Coordinate with investment banks on financing transactions
- Collaborate with multiple departments including accounting, alternative investments, real estate, operations, tax and legal
- 7+ years of experience at a leading investment bank or public accounting firm
- Strong academic record with an emphasis in finance and accounting
- Proficiency building and auditing financial models in Excel: specifically, fully-dynamic three statement models and fund waterfall models
- Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and high level of attention to detail
- Integrity and hard work ethic with a desire to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
A good faith estimate of the Base Salary Range is: $185,000-$215,000 with the possibility for a discretionary bonus.
All duties and responsibilities of this role are expected to be conducted on-site at the Company offices.
Please send your resume to [email protected] with the subject line “Vice President, Corporate Finance”
This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.Apply for a job