Position: Vice President, Valuation
Reports to: Director of Valuations
The Valuation Vice President / Associate is responsible for conducting quarterly valuations on Wafra’s directly held investments. Investment classes include stakes in asset managers, energy, real assets, real estate, and credit. The role also involves analysis for marketing and reporting to current and prospective limited partners as well as cross-firm special projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and prepare valuation support (income and market) for Wafra investments.
- Collaborate with investment teams to understand original underwriting and ongoing considerations.
- Collect key metrics from investment contacts (CFOs, COOs) to track performance and understand status of operating initiatives.
- Present valuation results regularly to Wafra executives and key investors.
- Implement processes and controls to improve valuation and reporting standards.
- Work closely with third parties and auditors to present and support valuations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years of work experience in corporate finance role, some valuation experience a plus
- College degree in finance, accounting or related field (preferably GPA above 3.5)
- Strong excel skills and demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and confidently
- Deep understanding of private equity business model
To apply, please send your resume to OperationsRecruiting@wafra.com with the subject “Vice President- Valuation”Apply for a job